Why synthetic grass discoveries have turn so popular these days? From residential, commercial to public works landscaping, artificial grass fascinates to people because of its convenience, aesthetic value and economic aspect.
It is environment-friendly, effortless to sustain, and looks genuine like true grass. Perhaps that’s why high-quality synthetic grass are now being noticed at a plenty of prominent places across the world. Check out some of the famous places where artificial grass has been located and being employed for a long time now.
- Albertsons Stadium: Previously known as Bronco Stadium, is an external athletic stadium in Boise, Idaho. It is best known for its distinctive blue playing surface. Sixteen seasons from 1970-1985 have been played on typical green synthetic turf and then it was replaced with blue synthetic playing plane in 1986. From time to time, the blue field has been replaced with the same and is still enhancing the eye and playing realization at the Albertsons Stadium.
- Disney World: This famous place of magic and cartoon characters has lately built in artificial grass landscape at Magic Kingdom. Every year thousands of enchanting fans visit the Disney World to watch the shows, sculpted gardens, fireworks and much more. Artificial grass has been chosen by this place as it will support in dealing with the high volume of traffic as well as bring beauty and uniqueness to its landscaping areas.
- Michigan Stadium: Opened in 1927, it is one of the true athletic landmarks in the sports world. Freshly, the stadium administration has changed the earlier artificial turf installed at the football facility with the latest-and-advanced version of field turf.
- Pixie Hollow Fairy Garden: Every year, the garden hosts the Epcot’s International Flower and Garden Festival. The Pixie Garden realized that artificial turf is the most beautiful, durable landscaping resolution for surviving the festival’s heavy foot traffic. The incredibly realistic synthetic grass gives the garden a magnificent look and guests the salvation to walk roll, tumble, and play on it.
- Playboy Mansion: It is the home of Playboy magazine forefather Hugh Hefner. It turn famous in the 1970s due to its lavish parties. Its grotto mainly plays host to some of the famed parties that you watch on TV. Artificial grass lawns surrounding the grotto make the area more pleasing and easier to sustain. It looks serene, making it a perfect place to hold gatherings of high-profile celebrities and personalities.